Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dream Was to be Achieved

Dreams are there to give us a spirit, the dream for us to achieve. But many people get confused when the question "What are your dreams?" Even I also do not know about my dreams. What I envisioned.

I think, whether it was the same dream with desire, that dream may be the same as a desire for some cases. But not all desires we have are our dreams.

Some suggested it to me, to gather all my dreams in the book. and called the book of dreams. This is a great way to keep us in pursuing our dreams come true spirit. Because the dream is encouraging. Dreams give us the strength and desire to achieve it.

Do not fear your dreams fail you, but afraid that you did not do anything to get your dream. Because the dream is to be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trafick Blog Menurun ? Ayo Semangat Ngeblog lagi

Halo kawan kawan semuanya, lama sudah tidak update blog penghasil uang ini, rasanya pengen deh nulis lagi di blog ini, tapi kalau melihat se...